Members of TBA,
It was so great seeing everyone at the TMEA Conference last week. If you were not able to attend the meeting on April 21st, I have attached the presentation as well as the meeting minutes. Please review the minutes and the presentation prior to filling out the surveys below:
- TBA Summer Symposium: https://forms.office.com/r/
State Concert Festival: State Concert Festival/TBA sponsorship
- John Easley for his induction into the TBA Hall of Fame this year!
- Ron Rogers and Nola Jones for their nomination to the TBA Hall of Fame; they will be inducted at next year’s conference.
- All TBA Sweepstakes Award recipients
- All Honors Recital performers
- The Collierville High School Wind Ensemble, Thomas Richardson Director of Bands, for their outstanding performance at the conference.
- The Nolensville Wind Ensemble, Benjamin Easley Director of Bands, for their outstanding performance at the conference.
- To all of our TBA members who presented sessions, participated in performances and/or who served in capacities that made our TMEA Conference possible.
- Pictures from the TBA Honors Recital: 2023 TBA Honors Recital – Tennessee Bandmasters Association
- Pictures of this year’s TBA Sweepstakes Award recipients at TBA Hall of Fame Concert: 2023 Sweepstakes Awards Gallery – Tennessee Bandmasters Association
TBA Summer Symposium/ASBDA Young Directors Symposium
Please join us June 16 -17 at Freedom Middle School for FREE Professional Development. Clinicians include Scott Rush and Jeff Scott. Schedule and Information
Passing of the torch
It has been my pleasure serving as the President of TBA for the past 2 years and I look forward to continuing to support this wonderful organization with TBA President J R Baker and President-elect Jennifer Cupples.
I wish everyone a great close to your school year and I REALLY hope I see all of you at the Summer Symposium!!!
Secondary Music Coach
Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools