- Three colleges will act as home for the Tennessee Bandmasters HALL OF FAME: The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Tennessee Tech University, and The University of Memphis.
- Each college will display a perpetual plaque with the names of the inductees. The space will be appropriate to the honor bestowed on these professionals.
- A book of photos and biographies will be placed in the music library in each of the regional colleges to honor the inductees.
- The nominator who plans to sponsor a nominee for the HALL OF FAME will compile data and photographs.
- Data will be submitted to the HALL OF FAME chairs for review. Chairs will submit completed applications to Immediate Past-President who will share the nominations with the Past-Presidents of TBA.
- Nominees approved by a majority of the Past Presidents voting will be presented to the TBA body at the annual All-State meeting. The nominee will be elected by a simple majority vote of those members present at that meeting.
The sponsor will be notified as to the result of the TBA vote.
- Induction will occur one year after the TBA recommendation.
- Induction will take place in conjunction with the TBA “Hall of Fame Concert”.
- The TBA Hall of Fame featured band will perform the HALL OF FAME fanfare, “Giants of the Past” before the presentation.
- The President of TBA will make the presentation of this honor.
Michael Rosson – Page High School – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacob Campos – Franklin High School – email@example.com